Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, April 29, 2011

[Mobile Site Message] Hello, this is Kim hyunjoong


***

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5668/khjmobileblogheader.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6365/khjmobilemsg201104291.jpg

Hello, this is Hyun Joong
2011/04/29  Hyun Joong

I will go to Osaka on 2nd May.
I’m going for the Playful Kiss promotion event, it’s been while since I’ve been to Osaka and I’m feeling excited.
In Osaka, I want to eat Takoyaki(ball-shaped dumpling filled with baby octopus) and of course I also want to eat Gyu-don (Beef bowl) too.
Japanese fans will be seeing me in my short hair. Do not be surprised at the style that you are not used to see.
Recently I’m into sports and my body has become bigger… From now onwards, I would be showing everyone the manly feeling.
In June (at Korea), we are planning a showcase for the sales of the album, please look forward to it.
The choreography, jacket etc for the album…. all parts have been taken with care one by one so please take your time to look at it.
After May has passed and when June comes, let’s fly up together once more.
At that time, I will bring the album to visit Japan so please look forward to it.
Please be live well and smile happily. Thank you.

***





Source: KHJ Japan Official Mobile Site
Japanese~English Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment