Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, January 23, 2011

[News] Kim Hyung jun feels that JungMin will feel uncomfortable without him


***

-2nd paragraph onwards-

Kim Hyung Jun appeared on stage surprisingly with the song ‘Rainbow’ that Park Jungmin wrote full lyrics for as he aroused much excitement from fans.

After the song ended, Kim Hyung Jun joked around as he made this one sentence, “Jungmin will feel uncomfortable if I’m not by his side and so I found my way here”, laughing to it.

However jokes aside, he added, “This is Jungmin’s first solo debut and I wanted to be with him together. I render him my support for his successful solo album”.

-all other paragraphs ommitted, repetitive of Jungmin’s album style & comeback on music programs-


***







Credits : tvdaily.mk.co.kr
English translation: ss501ode.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment