Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, September 23, 2010

[Screencaps+Trans] Kim hyung jun released video on his Japanese Website


***



2010 Sept 19

“Usually it’s 5 of us travelling together”

“Now I’m came here alone, I feel a little lonely”

“I’m here as Kim Hyung Jun for my own activities”

“Mmm.. seems like there’s less liveliness and the burden is heavier” (Crazynoona thinks he meant without his brothers, the atmosphere seems less lively and so the burden on him is heavier)

“I prepared a lot for this(performance) in order to present an awesome side of me to everyone”

“Hope everyone will look forward to it and be happy to see my performance”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits : kimhyungjun.jp
English translation: crazynoona @ kimhyungjun.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment