Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kim hyung jun left a message @ DSP website ^^

aigoo ^^ im really enjoying this day !! many good news from our boys.. love it ^^
SS501 & TRIPLE S will always be together forever !!

Photobucket

English Translation:
(by: xiaochu @ Quainte501.com)



¢½
2010-08-27 12:52:17PM

Hello~ It's been a long time, Green Peas!

The weather recently is hot isn't it, it is raining a lot and even so, it continues to be hot for a long time.

I am preparing for Kim HyungJun's Music High!!!!!!!!!!!! and various other broadcasts too.

I am also preparing for various showcase, Hoohaat

Now I am about to take a new leap with an even really more wonderful image.

To me, you will support right? Thank you always. Really

I will work harder, not forgetting the initial mind, with a position lower than my initial intention position

Learning and developing, I will be Kim HyungJun who will repay you with an even more wonderful image.

Really thank you very much. I love you. You know right? ^-^

Because all of us will work harder, please look forward to it


Forever SS501. and Triple S .

No comments:

Post a Comment