Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 23, 2010

[Photo] SS501 Kim Kyu jong visited his opthalmologist (w/ translation)

I MISS KYU ^^

Photobucket

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dB6Mo1IGizU/TEcLuuQDdXI/AAAAAAAAmIk/sp90JwNOQI0/s1600/kyusletter.bmp

ENGLISH TRANSLATION :
( by xiaochu@Quainte501.com )

Eyes. I think everyone knows that it is really important. Fyah~~~
My eyesight has not been good since young, so I had to wear glasses.
Then when I started my occupation as a celebrity, I started using contact lenses.
During my course of work, with the powerful lighting and overnight schedules, my eyes were tired and the lens strained my eyes. Therefore, I was recommended to go for lasik surgery. And I went to visit the hospital (ophthalmology). I listened to nurse noona explain about the surgery and through consultation with the Head Doctor (Head of hospital/clinic), I made up my mind to undergo the surgery. The surgery takes a short time of 20 minutes. But with that short time, now it has given me a bright life. Initially, I was half worried and half scared! It was really an easy surgery than I thought. There is absolutely no pain and I am able to get on with my daily life the day after the surgery. Because it is so good, I recommended to my mother who has been wearing glasses for over 20 years. I hope mother will also get really good results from it. Each and every day is great~~ Thank you~ Fyah


Credit: http://blog.naver.com/thewig?Redirect=Log&logNo=120111503912+우린해낼거야! @SS601

No comments:

Post a Comment