Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Youngsaeng "I am sorry I love you" @ Japan ''Will it snow on christmas'' event

wow… YS voice, so lovely!! it feels like an angel ^^ He's so handsome here & fits very well his hair style.. oowww illllaaaaabbbbbb it !! haha ^^ It really feels like i was watching the "real prince" in the world.. so cute especially his smile in the end.. oh my . . ** faint :)

can't w8 to see many many set of photos :)

more about “[Video][Fancam] SS501 Young Saeng “I …“, posted with vodpod
credit : HSSCANDAL.COM


--> n0w heres the set of photos dat we've all waiting for, taken by HSSCANDAL :) as always expected, he looks so damn cute & hot in all photos.. owww love it ^^



oh, love dat cute sideview of him ^^
omo, he's lookin at me!! aahhh ohtokke ^^


oh my, the cutest ever ^^
smile + dimples = perfect =)












love his reaction here!! really cute . . :)






In here i felt like he was the real actor on the drama..
hahaha ^^ YS daebak!!


ALL CREDITS GOES TO HSSCANDAL

No comments:

Post a Comment