Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, April 30, 2010

Kyu jong message about 501day @ DSP website

KYU left a message @ DSP website talking, mentioning 501day & his happy memories with us TRIPLE S.. aww, is it only me, why do I feel that something might happen on 501day.. oh men!! I'm really excited for them to comeback . . can't w8 too see them again together on stage. .

[KYU] 1st of May... 2010-04-30 pm 9:26:19

1st of May is near at hand.
I'm trembling & nervous...um..um..
The 1st of May will be remembered as precious time for me & you after 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 10 years & several decades. ^^ right?
I always say "Thank you" but I REALLY thank you.
Until now, it's been happy moments for me since the day we met first.^^
And it'll be.
Forever ^^
he~~~
Thank you ♡

'Waiting for 501 day
from KYUL'

***

Below is original message in hangul.

규종 : 5 월 1 일 .. 2010-04-30 오후 9:26:19

얼 마 안 남 았 네 요 .. !!!!!!


떨리기도 하고.. 긴장되고.. 음음..
5 월 1 일 이라는 날이 일년뒤 이년뒤 삼년뒤 십년뒤..몇십년뒤에도..
나에게는 그리고 우리에게는 소중한 날로 기억될거예요..^^
그치?! ^^
고맙단 말 늘 했지만 정말 고마워요 . 나란사람에게는 우리가 처음만난 날부터 지금까지..
너무나도 행복한 순간이었어요..^^ 앞으로도 그럴거구..
영원토록..^^ 헤 고마워 ♡


' 501day 를 기다리며... from 귤 '

-----------------------------------------------------------------
credit : http://ss501.dspenter.com/
Korean to English Translation : loiskr.blogspot.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment