Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 23, 2010

[Trans] Kim hyunjoong message : "5th Story ........................................."


***

2010.12.23
5th Story .........................................


Hello...............

Finally Christmas is here keke

It's a small gift but I will do my best until next year

Because I will come out with a new album^^

Don't drink too much (alcohol) because it is Christmas, students should go back early and eat cake at home

This is the period of focused crackdown on alcohol drinking, so must definately use subsitute driver.....No, if it is like this then better ride a bicycle out keke

I pray that everything will go well next year and I will upload a photo of me praying for next year nyahaha

***







Credits : http://www.hyun-joong.com
English Translation: xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

No comments:

Post a Comment