Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 22, 2010

[News] Kim hyunjoong : “Before I enter the army I want to fulfil every thing”


***

“Before I enter the army I want to fulfil every thing”

Actor cum singer Kim Hyun-joong has revealed similar thoughts to this.

Recently, during an interview held with E-daily SPN, Kim Hyun-joong says, “I need to go into army about 4~5 years later”, “Before that, I wish to fulfil every single matter”.

These days, military problems have once again been highlighted as a socialized problem in showbiz. Similarly for Kim Hyun-joong where he has to deal with pinnacle activities, military duties which he has to perform also thus turned into a burden. However Kim Hyun-joong showed no signs of hesitation as he firmly expressed his going into army. But, he wishes to also fulfil and make his activity plans and targets come true before his enlistment into army.

Amidst his many targets, there’s one – which is to “open a free concert for fans”, as he explains “Fans who will be willing to fork out money after watching the concert will have their money collated, to which I want to donate it away”.

“I also want to do not dance music, but another kind of music”, as he divulged that he has plans at the moment for a very musically-filled transformation to come.

***




Credits : spn.edaily.co.kr
English translation: ss501ode.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment