Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kyu jong visit TOTOK today on DSP website [6-20-10]

ahihi, while im reading KYU's message, i was smiling cus my mind keep picturing kyu jong's cute expressions while chating with the fans.. hehe ^^ really lots of cute smiles & expressions flash in my mind.. ahh ~~ i miss them . .


ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

- Hi Hi Hi~~ hehehehe
- It's been a long time. T. I had a break time for a moment with my family & friends...hee
- How was your rainy day? Sometime it's good that it rains.
- I tried to leave a message on official board but it was in error. so I leave my message here to say hello.
- It's getting hotter. Don't break down in hot weather. Cheer up!!
- Hahaha ^^ pooh
- My computer keeps errooooooors. T.T. Is it cause of many of DongJeop? (log-in at the same time)
- I'm new generation. so I know the word called DongJeop!! hahahaha
- Really thank you for 1st place at Music bank. T.T. I was watching it with my friends! T.T.
- Is it your exam period? huh? Are you studying? hehe
- You(or I?) can play cause today is Sunday!!
- hehe. Ah~ so hot. hot. T.T. I'll have a water melon!!
- Noonim(honorific word of noona)s who work hard in hot weather, Hwaiting!! Aja Aja!!
- Good Good!! Study hard when you are a student. AjaAja. No regrets!! hehe but I didn't study hard. hehe
- Happy Birthday to You!!
- I'm going now. hehe ^^
- No matter how you feel hard... grumbling, complaining... Let's we put them down. ^^ OK?! hehe
- Always cherish the hope and have a positive mind.. ^^ hehehe umhahahaha!!
- Now I.... wuss up!!
- I'm playing alone.....
- Umhahhaa!!^^ See you again. My friends are waiting for me!!! Water melon. yam yam.
- I'm going. wuss up hehehe
Credit: 영생뿐 임 on SS601.com
English translation: loiskr.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment