Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heo Young Saeng new selca with new album image clothing + message @ cyworld mini-HP

wow, our seangie is so handsome & hot. Look at the clothes... very sexy. hehe but sadly i dont know his cyworld, but i'l try to find it & let everyone know.. :) can' wait for the released of the full MV for as to see the FULL sexiness & manliness of our lovely boys.. hehe ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ENGLISG TRANSLATION :

Takes a long time to photograph … I thought..

“Oh! that reminds me .. neither once took the self camera today…;;”

I quickly took in response ..

And the “gets in to shoot ~ ~” the self camera that ended up with my words .. ^ ^

I’ve been taking photos with my cell .. saying still will take like this position..ㅡㅡ;;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit: baidu bar+Young Saeng cyword
English Translation: SS501fighting.wordpress.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment